You have no items in your shopping cart.
The most distinguishing feature in the Devil Contact Lenses is the huge vertical slit right in the middle of your eye. It’s hard to miss even from afar and that is exactly the point. The circle it’s encased in is blood red in color that contrasts perfectly with the black slit where your circular pupil used to be. The key feature here is the shocking transformative effect it has on your eyes and how others will perceive you.
Benefits / Uses
The purpose behind these lenses is fairly simple: to resemble the eyes of the devil himself. If nothing else, you should buy these purely for the shock value they can have on others when they first lock eyes with you. There is a sinister and maleficent feel to these contacts that makes one shudder from simply looking at them. If you’re planning to don a costume with a hellish vibe to it, you’ll definitely need these to perfect your role as a creature of hell. No demonic outfit is complete without the addition of the Devil Contact Lenses. After all, the devil is in the details.
It is said the angel Lucifer was cast down from heaven due to his pride and contempt for God’s creatures and henceforth, he came to be known to mankind as the devil. He whispers in our ears, telling sweet lies and urging us to sin. The greater the sin, the heavier the punishment the sinner will endure. To look into the eyes of the devil is to risk having your soul damned to the fires of Hell forever.
At Halloween Contact Lenses, we pride ourselves on punctuality and ease of purchase. You can order our contact lenses today and have them at your door tomorrow through our Next Day Delivery service offering Australia Wide Shipping. Our lenses come in 1-day use, 1 month, 3 months and even a whole year.
• Brand: Freshtone
• 1 Pair of Contact Lenses.
• Wear for maximum of 8 hours
• KFDA Approved – ISO 13485 Certified
• Free Contact Lens Case with Six Monthly and Yearly Lens.
• Manufactured in accordance with the GMP ministry of food and drug safety
• In stock – Buy without prescription.
• Perfect for both dark and light-coloured eyes.
• Buy Cleaning Solution Here and Case Here
• Wear Occasion Halloween – Cosplay – Fancy Dress and Natural Coloured Contacts
• Contains 38% Water and 62% Polymacon
• The lenses are approx. 14.5mm in diameter.
• Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
• Instructions Included with Package
Storing and Cleaning Contact Lenses: Contact lenses must be stored in a suitable contact lens case, which keeps them clean, soft and safe to use. Fill the lens case with a disinfecting solution before placing the lenses inside. Make sure that they do not dry out. Never borrow another person’s contact lenses nor lend them yours. They should be handled with care, as they are very soft and delicate.
NOTE: Blind Contacts, 17mm and 22mm Sclera might be uncomfortable due to their size. Your eyesight may slightly worsen. Don’t wear them all day. Never drive a car when using contacts nor take part in any other dangerous activities which require perfect vision. Actual Lens Colour may vary from the image displayed. Images are for illustration purposes only.
• Standard Shipping - Free
• Tracked Shipping - $6.50
• Express Shipping - $11.50
• For further details concerning the shipping, please refer to the Shipping information section at the bottom of the page.
We use Australia Post and Sendle as our delivery partner. We offer free standard shipping. Most of our contact lens orders will be dispatched on next business day. Standard delivery should arrive within 2-7 business days after dispatch, and Express delivery should arrive within 1-3 business days after dispatch.